I3N's Showcase selects 5 companies that are looking for early-stage funding and capacity building. In a run up to the event, shortlisted applicants receive in-depth hand-holding from the I3N team to get them ready to pitch to the network’s angel investors and an opportunity to participate at Sankalp Awards 2015. Application entries for this year’s showcase are now open.
Enterprises are eligible to apply if they:
- Work in in the sectors of Agriculture, Education, Clean Energy, Healthcare, Financial Inclusion, Water, and Sanitation clearly catering to rural, low-income, disadvantaged communities.
- Are backed by experienced and dedicated promoter teams.
- Have a clear for-profit business model with a strong potential for scale.
- Have proof of concept on the ground, and, preferably, generate revenues.
- Are looking for funding of up to USD 1Mn.
The venue details and timings will be announced soon.
To know more about I3N, please click here.